Friday, November 2, 2007

sketchcards for charity


im doing some sketchcards for charity to support the American Cancer Society. The event is being organized by the folks @ Blue Line Pro....these will be auctioned off in a large group charity auction on March 8, 2008 @ Comics 2 Games, 166 Mt. Zion Road, Florence, Kentuky. 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.

This is the first of a set im doing. My first cat died of feline lukemia, so this is in rememberance of him. his name was Jub Jub...named after the iguana from the simpsons. He was the sweetest cat, and it was trrible watching his life fade until he passed.

I've had numerous encounters with people I'm close with and the effects of Cancer. It's something that is close to my heart, and if i can support it in any way, i'll do my very best.

more to come

2 comments:

Keath said...

sweet sketch and a very worthy cause!

Ryan Genovese said...

I can't believe you got that detailed on a little, tiny sketch card. It looks like a regular full page drawing almost. THAT'S LOCO!