Saturday, April 26, 2008

once, twice, three times a lady....

so im learning photoshop here....inbetween 2 jobs, commissions and three side projects...and a manic fabric addiction...

first: traditional stuff


and then i try to color it in PS2...i cant tell you how i got this, as im not quite sure myself...some sort of happy accident involving quick masks and layer styles...



and then me being obsessive and going back into something.....i don't know which i like better or if either is finished...

2 comments:

Peter Palmiotti said...

Always Wonderful! I didn't know,... now I do, I was podcast/ videocast happy 2 months ago, and now I'm Blog happy! And your here too! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey, W! You have some awesome stuff, but I love this one the best, both the ps'd versions. Gorgeous. Good luck with it all! x