Monday, June 16, 2008

stuff

hey,
so the countdown to SDCC has begun! im getting antsy and excited! it's like my one nice long vacation per year....

in other news:
i have some sweet art on ebay right now for sale to support my holiday in san diego. just search keyword 'weshoyot' on ebay....

my b-day is coming up too...im going to be old...like super old! UGH! but i get to eat cake, so that'll be emotional eating and i'll feel better

i also got interviewed by a fellow myspace buddy. He asked some good questions, so if anyone feels like reading something, this is some good something to read:
http://anm-okc.blogspot.com/2008/06/ipi-indigenous-peeps-in-industry-01.html

I'm going to be doing some full issues rather soon as well, which means new art, and hopefully better art.

wish me luck!
-wa

No comments: